Can i get pregnant if my husband ejaculated sperm near my vagina if he try to enter semen with his hand as he had problem inserting penis.We want baby

Dr. Adam Beall
13 years experience in General Surgery
Maybe: The sperm have motile tails and are capable of reaching their destination themselves, but to scale, this is very far for them to swim. The more sperm that reach your cervical os or opening, the better your chance. The cervix is the firm circle deep inside the vagina. This is assuming that your husbands sperm have normal motility and you are ovulating at the time.
Answered on Jul 25, 2018
2