U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 35-year-old male asked:

I got stomach issue.suffering with lots of gas, acid, sounds.i got so many ache in different places in my body, under left chest.left arm and my back?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Nondiagnostic: These symptoms are nonspecific and more information is needed in order to make a diagnosis. See your physician who will take a thorough history and perform a complete physical examination. Appropriate tests can then be ordered so that a diagnosis can be made and,if necessary,referral to a speciaiist, like a gastroenterologist, can be made.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.