U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Hi does any body know anything about who should get genetic counseling for huntingtons chorea?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Neurology 24 years experience
Ass below: Best way to find is to see a neurologist, genetic disorder specialist. They have to consider lot of factors before considering expensive genetic testing, particularly for family planning.

Related questions

A 42-year-old member asked:
Can mdma affect huntington's chorea?
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
Is there a cure for huntington chorea disease ?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 26-year-old female asked:
Is there any way to slow down the progression of huntington's chorea ?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
My relative has huntington's chorea disease, what to do?
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Last updated Apr 24, 2015

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.