A female asked about a 18-year-old female:

bright yellow pee and have been having vaginal discharge. itch and cloudy white drops when i pee and then sometimes little off white chucks come out.

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Yeast infection: Itchiness it typically a sign of a yeast infection. The color of the pee speaks more to your hydration status than anything else. Normal to have vaginal discharge every day, but not normal for it to itch or smell. You could try an otc anit-fungal yeast cream, or see a doctor or clinic and get checked for yeast or bacteria. Best of luck.