i had an unprotected sex with my fiance last two days.my last menses was on january 16th.im worried is their any chance of getting me pregnant?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Creighton Wright
55 years experience General Surgery
Yes: Any combination of ejaculation, sperm and vagina and ovum in the uterus is the basic requirement. The other variables, are variable, ! make a better plan if you avoided by accident this time.
Answered on Feb 15, 2014
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Making Babies: I am sure you do not need a doctor to remind you that any exposure to sperm inside of the vagina can cause pregnancy. Even teenagers know this. What are you really asking? Here are the facts. Sperm plus an egg cause pregnancy. It only takes one sperm to cause pregnancy when it meets an egg readied for impregnation. If your period is delayed then it is time to get a pregnancy test.
Answered on Feb 15, 2014