Tupper Lake, NY

can a cold make your heart beat faster?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Yes: Particularly if you become dehydrated.

My heart beats faster when I eat. Is this normal?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Cardiology 55 years experience
Probably: Well most people do not get a fast heart rate when eating. However, it probably does not indicate that there is anything wrong with your heart. Maybe you just like to eat and get excited.

Everytime I wake up in the morning my heart beats so quickly that it's very hard for me to get up. I feel so much tired.Whats the reason?

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson answered
Tachycardia: Rapid heart rate can herald a number of worrisome outcomes including: sudden death, stroke, heart attack, etc. Immediate evaluation is necessary. Ekg, possibly an angiogram, echocardiography, and cardiology consultation may be in order. Do not neglect these symptoms and assume that they will simply "go away." go now.!
GA

My heart beats irregularly and im not nervous or excited. Any explanation?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Cardiology 55 years experience
Yes: The heart rhythm can be abnormal even if you are not anxious. Many times there is not a specific cause, it just happens. You need an EKG to see exactly what type of irregular pulse you have.

What does mean when they can't find the fetures heart beat?

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Depends on age: That depends, sometimes the fetus just isn't in a good position to hear the heartbeat. Sometimes the heartbeat can be detected as early as 9-10 weeks, but other times it can be normal not to hear it until 12- 14 weeks. If it was heard for a while, then your doctor can't hear it, they will usually send you for an ultrasound to take a look at the baby's position.

I have a heart beating , and I wanna ask is the sport good for me or no ? Tanx

Dr. Steven Tucker
Oy: I am so glad you have a beating heart! suggest you talk with a doctor face to face since i think you might want to express more detail than in your question. Perhaps wait until that conversation occurs before any vigorous activity?