A member asked:

I have acid burn in my face. it was on a small bottle named "con con "(salicylic acid 25 gm & liquefied phenol 1.5 ml) .

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Acid burn get checke: At high concenterations salicylic acid can cause moderate chemical burn of the face.If there is accidental contact with face, wash the face with water asap, if there is blister formation one can use prescription cream like silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) but it should be checked by a doctor or in emergency department, sometimes oral antibiotic may be prescribed treatment depends on the severity and extent of the burn.

Answered 2/1/2021

4.5k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

How to remove dark scar due to chemical reaction (salicylic + phenol) ?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers