ill b on my third month on the nuvaring. im 6 days late of my period an tested neg on the 4th day. i now have dark brown discharge. where's my period?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irregular periods are one of the most common problems Obgyns treat.: If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections &  hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do  a home pregnancy test .  there are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.
Answered on Jan 26, 2014
1