how to know if modern psychologists are considering homosexuality as a normal behaviour?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Variant of normal: "normal" sexual behavior includes wide variety -- including homosexuality in some of the population. Some refer to it as 'the 10% solution.".
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology 27 years experience
Historical Context: "[it was not] until 1973 that the american psychiatric association removed homosexuality as an 'illness' classification in its diagnostic manuals. Throughout the 1950s and 60s, gay men ; lesbians continued 2B at risk 4 psychiatric lockup ; jail ; 4 losing jobs or child custody when courts ; clinics defined gay love as sick, criminal, or immoral." - american psychological assn http://bit.Ly/1bqtijy.
Dr. Devon Webster
Medical Oncology 22 years experience
It's not in DSM!: The dsm is a book containing all psychiatric diagnoses, and homosexuality was removed as a diagnosis in the 1970s. It is now well-accepted by psychologists and psychiatrists that homosexuality is not an illness, and that homosexual people are as well-adjusted as heterosexual people. So yes, it's normal!