U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old member asked:

I lost my virginity and now its itchy down there, should i be concerned?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Varady
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Could be normal: It could be nothing, so it would be reasonable to wait and see. You might want to try some vagisil, an over the counter cream that would soothe the area. I could also be an infection. If you develop a discharge and the symptoms intensify, it's time to see you doctor.
Last updated Jul 23, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.