from my last period when do i need to take pregnancy test?

If you are: Sexually active - take a home pregnancy test once you miss your anticipated period.

India

My last period was on 9th of last month but it started on 8th yhis month and have stopped today can I go for a pregnancy test?

Yes, but...: Yes, but waiting a few days will give a more reliable accurate test result. Also, if this month's period was just one day early, and if this month's period was normal in appearance, similar to every month's period, then one is not likely to be pregnant. Of course, if one has sex next week, one might get pregnant next week even if not pregnant now.

How far along am i in my pregnancy? Last period was in may i didn't get it in june or july took a pregnancy test this month and it came out positive

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
Difficult to say: If you are irregular the only way to know is with an ultrasound, call your md and schedule.
Swannanoa, NC

My last period was on nov 24 2012 it ended on nov 25 2012 i took a pregnancy test today it showed neg.What should I do?

Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Adam Levy answered
Depends: This depends on of you are trying to be pregnant, for trying to contracept. If the latter is true, then i would suggest you see your gyn and start a birth control method. If you are trying for pregnancy, then more information would be needed. Your best bet is to see your gyn to discuss your desires.
Evansville, IN

My last period was on nov.8 2012. Itook a pregnancy test and it came out positive. How far along am i on my pregancy?

Dr. Daniel Hakimi
Do the math: Your conception was 2weeks=/- 1-2 days after 11/08/12. Make sure that you see your doctor in order to make sure that we are dealing with a live pregnancy and not an ectopic pregnancy which is dangerous. Congratulations if you plan to keep your pregnancy!
Weslaco, TX

My last period was on nov 2012 took a pregnancy test in feb and came out possitive could I have gotten pregnant before or after nov ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
After: The most likely thing is that you got pregnant about two weeks after your last period in november. Your first sonogram will verify this.