A member asked:

Why do people find it attractive when two girls kiss, but not two guys? any science behind this?

11 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Lynne Weixel answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Great question: I've wondered about this. Perhaps it is a part of male dominance in general. I doubt there is any basic science behind it but i'll be really interested in any answers you get.

Answered 12/9/2022

4.8k views

Thank

Based on gender pref: "people" can find various combos attractive. May be based on your gender/sexual preference. Hetero males often find 2 females together stimulating, maybe due to imagining oneself w them (whether consciously aware of it or not). Gay males may find 2 men stimulating. I've known teen females who were obsessed w male-male pairing. Depends on what floats your boat. Not scientific, just my observations.

Answered 10/1/2013

4.8k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more