should the left and right side of my vagina feel the same?

Dr. Navita Modi
Yes : Under normal circumstances it should feel same until unless there is any cyst or hematoma on one side

Prospect, KY

I like to stick stuff in my vagina like Qtips. Why do I like to do that? And why does it feel weird but good at the same time?

Dr. John Munshower
Sexual stimulation: You may have a minor fetish, and sticking things in your vagina is a very common one. Discuss with your Dr. and use caution and care with what you stick in your vagina as you do not want to infect yourself or get anything stuck in there that you forget about, which can lead to serious infections like toxic shock syndrome.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017