Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what is the best type of underwear for a teenage boy to wear

Dr. David Escobar
2

Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Katharine Cox
44 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
No endorsement: Unfortunately there is no such product. And, doctors would have no opinion about this.
Dr. Cindy Juster
35 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Gregory Hines
30 minutes a day: Thirty minutes a day, on average, is typical for healthy living. More is certainly ok.
1
Dr. Danielle Salhany
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Lali Sekhon
31 years experience Neurosurgery
Firm mattress: As long as the mattress does not sag and is not too old it should be fine. Some stores let you trial them.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
1
Dr. Azita Madjidi
29 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Dan Fisher
4
Dr. Holly Maes
35 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. David Houghton
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Michael Rothman
1
Dr. Joy Jackson
3
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
Dr. Arnold Beresh
40 years experience Podiatry
See below: Good hygeine and topical antifungal medication. It may be beneficial to see a podiatrist.
32 years experience Pediatrics
27
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
1
Dr. Christine Hom
29 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Paul Cohen
Need more info: I cannot offer advise when your question is unclear. 'plan' for what exactly?
1
1
Dr. Dan Fisher
Not enough info: Complicated question from Ghana. STD needs to be considered - LGV. DIstal infections, parasites as well as neoplastic processes.
45 years experience Pediatrics
2