U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What is red itchy bumps on lower abdomin

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 30 years experience
Itchy bumps: Can be from different causes, you need to have them checked by a doctor to identify them ANS treat them properly.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Chicken pox?: Have you ever had chicken pox or been immunized against it? If not it sounds suspicious.Of course, without seeing a picture or the rash itself any dia... Read More
A 44-year-old male asked:
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Podiatry 16 years experience
Allergic reaction: Usually rashes on the top of your feet are casued by some type of allergic reaction or contact dermatits. With your lower legs involved i would rule o... Read More
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 39 years experience
Possible poison ivy: You may have been exposed to poison ivy, fire ants, or some other allergen that created this allergic reaction to your skin. As the bumps have dried,... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
See a dermatologist: Need exam to have any chance of finding the cause.
A 58-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
Try moisturizer: The distribution is suggestive of atopic dermatitis. However, it is unusual not to have asthma , hay fever or both when one has atopic dermatitis. ... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jane Lykins
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Need to see: It is possible that this is scabies, but it is impossible to accurately diagnose a rash without seeing it. I suggest you call in for a virtual consult... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Monib Zirvi
Dermatology 22 years experience
Reaction : This may be a reaction to a preservative in the injection, or an injection site reaction, or a reaction to the prep or band aids. See your physician t... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 30 years experience
Itchy rash: The location of the rash may indicate insect bites, but hard to tell without looking at it, you may need to see a doctor for that.
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
Scabies: Look up scabies and see if it sounds like what you have . If so there are over the counter meds that might clear it up . If not see a healthcare provi... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Such: "confined" localized skin eruptions are usually due to a CONTACT (Poison ivy-like) allergic reaction... What are you wearing when this happens?????? ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership