Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what if the left side of my penis hurts

A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
38 years experience Pain Management
Painful vein: Veins should not be painful if they are normal. They are painful if they block - so I cannot be sure. Please see a urologist.
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience Internal Medicine
Painful erection: Pain in an erect penis is not normal. It could be due to muscle or ligament strain but consult a urologist if symptoms persist or worsen.
1 thank
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Craig Lum
Dr. Craig Lum answered
24 years experience General Surgery
Hurts: You could have fractured your penis. Better go see your PCP ASAP. You may need to see a Urologist, too.
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Johnny Roy
58 years experience Urology
See remark: You probably have infection,since I am not aware if had any recent sexual contact ,I suggest you see a doctor for peace of mind.
A 49-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience Clinical Psychology
Pain anywhere: including the penis indicates a need to see your doc. He/she will examine you and let you know what may be happening. One POSSIBILITY is a hernia. ... Read More
A 66-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ronald Oberman
30 years experience Podiatry
Rest, ice, compess: To start. Howver, see podiatrist to get proper evaluation and treatment. You will likely require x-rays to fully evaluate.
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Cheng
25 years experience Family Medicine
Pain: There could be a variety of reasons ranging from a blood clot to radiating pain from a pinched nerve to genital infections. He really should have this ... Read More
2 thanks
A 42-year-old male asked:
Dr. Shahruq Sarela
9 years experience Internal Medicine
Lower side: Usually when people have left lower side body/ abdominal aches, i think of the following, the ovaries, and the sigmoid colon usually are the common th ... Read More
1 thank
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sarkis Barupian
39 years experience Family Medicine
Muscle strain: Depending on your activities you may have pulled a muscle. Try some warm compresses and otc meds to see if this relieves your pain. Otherwise see your ... Read More
1 thank
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Shahid Rafique
43 years experience Internal Medicine
Referred pain: You are probably touching a tendon or a trigger point that causes referred pain to the head. See your primary care physician who will be able to help ... Read More
2 thanks
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Chirag Patel
Specializes in Neurology
See your physician: Are you referring to the medial or lateral aspect of your left palm? There can be many causes for palmar pain. See your physician to discuss the pain ... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Robert Buzzeo
Specializes in Pediatrics
Side of head tender: You likely have a form of infection in your throat, right ear, sinusitis, or even a tonsil abscess. You should seek medical evaluation and treatment n ... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
38 years experience Internal Medicine
Trigonal nerve: Same 5 th Nerve supplies the each side of the face.
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience Family Medicine
Medical exam: these symtoms require a thorough physicial examination and imaging. Call for an appointment today.
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Komal Naik
18 years experience Neurology
Migraine: Unilateral headaches can often be migraines. Headaches is general can be caused by nothing or something serious ie tumor, infection, bleeding. The ... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
38 years experience Internal Medicine
Possible Migraine: Sounds like migraine mimicking paralytic attack. You should talk to your doctor and describe your symptoms very much in details, there are good medici ... Read More
2 thanks
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
See a DR: Most likely a lipoma. Could be a trichelemmal cyst, acne cyst, bone growth, or other.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Chin
41 years experience Dentistry
Swollen tongue: Have your dentist do an examination to help you determine if there is a need to consult medical followup.
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Nerve: Sounds like the first branch of the fifth cranial nerve which exits your skull just in front of your ear. Go see your doc and if he can't help see a g ... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marsha Davis
27 years experience Internal Medicine
???: Your ovaries are up higher in your abdomen and a bit more off to each side. I am confused as to where your pain hurts. It is not uncommon to have some ... Read More
1 thank
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Lacrimal disorder: These are symptoms of infection and/or obstruction of the lacrimal system on that side of the face and eye. There could be other causes as well. Hav ... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Walter Husar
32 years experience Neurology
Muscle spasm: likely you have muscle spasm of the paravertebral muscles causing tingling in the region of the greater occipital nerve. If it is not continuous, it ... Read More
1 thank
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Afshine Emrani
27 years experience Cardiology
Get worked up: At your age, it is very unlikely to be heart related and most likely either from breast or muscle or reflux related. You need to see your doctor but ... Read More
6 thanks
A member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
40 years experience Podiatry
Tendinitis: You may be suffering from tendinitis.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits