Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Weed in blood

Dr. Jerald Ratner
51 years experience Psychiatry
Ambiguous: Approximately one month.
Dr. Mark Fisher
34 years experience Neurology
Please repost: and state whether your question is code for "I want a doctor to do something unethical like help me beat a drug test."

25 years experience Psychiatry
1
A male asked:
44 years experience Pathology
25 years experience Psychiatry
THC: Single use marijuana can be detected 12 to 24 hours in blood. Regular use marijuana can be detected for 2 to 7 days in blood.
25 years experience Psychiatry
Yes, it can.: Single use marijuana may be found in blood for 12 to 24 hours. Regular use marijuana may be found in blood for 2 to 7 days.
25 years experience Psychiatry
No, An A1C: Test - does not test for cannabis.
49 years experience Pathology
44 years experience Pathology
Dr. Walter Husar
33 years experience Neurology
Cannabis is: Not detected in routine blood testing unless your doctor is looking for the use of drugs.
25 years experience Psychiatry

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!