Top answers from doctors based on your search:

wash forearm hands

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Procrastination: you waited 65 days to address this issue and you now want an online answer? Please call your physician for a comprehensive examination.
1

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Cleanliness: is next to godliness: no worries unless you are obsessively hand/arm washing.
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Rashid Khan
Dr. Edward Seegers
49 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
28 years experience Ophthalmology
See a doc: You need to consult your doc. You may need work up for the cause of dizziness and right sided problem.
Dr. Ew Christensen
1
Dr. Clarence Grim
57 years experience Endocrinology
Neuropathy: Yes. Many causes. See your Dr.
Dr. Richard Ruth
Weakness: Is always a sign of neurological damage. You need to f/u with your primary doctor for further testing, like MRI and may need a neurologist consult.
2