U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Unexplained bruise on my forehead

A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Padma Bala
Pediatrics 50 years experience
Allergic to sulfa: If this is a rash after starting Trimethoprm it could be a drug rash Stop medicine and call your doctor to change the antibiotics
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
No other bruises?: If there are no other bruises nor little blood spots to suggest a problem of bruising-easily or bleeding-easily, and if a child just came back from an... Read More
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Sniezek
Pain Management 39 years experience
Seek consultation: This constellation of symptoms should be evaluated as soon as possible to rule out any complicating condition that may be prolonging your recovery or ... Read More
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 49 years experience
See pain management: I am assuming that you are most bothered by pain. Eds is not curable but by itself does not cause pain. Your pain can be controlled by a pain manageme... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Behcet's Disease: Bruise or red, raised nodule? Bottom line is that I do not know why you developed a bruise after a panic attack. Some people may develop welts in resp... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial 46 years experience
Unrelated, if: Unrelated unless you hit your chin/jaw at the same time. The bump may be an osteoma. Best to have it evaluated by an oral surgeon.
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Pain: Your frontal nerve runs up each side of your forehead. That can get irritaded and be painful.
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dermatology 26 years experience
Ice: Upon injury icing will help reduce bruising and inflammation. Once a bruise has formed them warm compresses may help your body gradually clear it up. ... Read More
A 46-year-old male asked:
Dr. Tony Tseng
15 years experience
Takes time: Usually icing the bruise initially for first 24 hrs then followed by warmth or heat to help reduce bruise faster.
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
No: There's still some iron in the scar underneath the skin. It will probably disappear after a few more years. I treat combat sports participants, and th... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership