U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Under breasts

A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marsha Davis
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Can't say: Without seeing it is really hard to say. You should visit your doctor for diagnosis and treatment

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 46-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Psychiatry 32 years experience
Intertrigo: Reddening of skin (erythema), moisture, burning & itching, sometimes cracks in skin with oozing & infection
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Walter Futterweit
Endocrinology 64 years experience
Prof check also ribs: Checking the lungs, back, breast radiation of discomfort are needed.
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 49 years experience
Usually not possible: To tell. It is generally not feasible to tell if a lump is cancerous. However, hard lumps that are fixed to the skin or chest wall are likely to be ca... Read More
A 59-year-old female asked:
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 13 years experience
Could: Could just be gas but it could be something much more serious. Would need to be seen by a physician to find out what is going on. If pain continues go... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Steven Brown
Hand Surgery 39 years experience
Chondritis: If in the rib cage and not deep within thorax or mediastinum then most probably costal chondritis inflammation of costal cartalige
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Sandra Gotman
Podiatry 36 years experience
Rib cage pain: Apply alternative heat and ice pack 20 minutes each to see if symptoms improve. If they do the you probably have a thoracic nerve compression coming f... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Live MD visit needed: Whenever pain is involved with a patient, a complete history and physical exam are needed to render an opinion. See a MD soon.
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 13 years experience
Slipped rib: Syndrome or thoracic spine problem. See your physician for a physical exam.
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology 19 years experience
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a prope... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership