Top answers from doctors based on your search:

ua

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
40 years experience in Internal Medicine
1

Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
NO: NO-not in that class of drugs.
Dr. Johnny Roy
58 years experience in Urology
See remark: Can you be specific? What is ( asc ) Let me know so I can help you
Dr. Fletcher Derrick
62 years experience in Urology
43 years experience in Pathology
Nothing: Some of the uric acid in your urine crystallized as it cooled. Many, maybe most, people have some of this stuff.
1
1
43 years experience in Pathology
Nothing: This is normal solute that crystallizes as your urine cools, depending on the pH.
1
Dr. Harold Fields
60 years experience in Family Medicine
Lab results: please ask the physician who ordered the tests to explain them to you as I do not know the reason they were ordered
Dr. Sheldon Brownstein
Specializes in Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ua: Urine analysis and urine culture are generally ordered to determine if there is a urinay tract infection
Dr. Thomas Heston
28 years experience in Family Medicine
1
1
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience in Urology

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!