Top answers from doctors based on your search:

skin growths on eyelids

A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience Dermatology
Yes.: "freezing" means touching the skin with a liquid nitrogen-immersed cotton swab or spray. It works quite well, but you should only have this done by so ... Read More
3 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Sheila Calderon
40 years experience Internal Medicine
Moles, warts, etc: Skin growths include warts, moles, skin tags, tumors, or anything extra on top of the skin. Depending on the diagnosis is how to treat it.
1 thank
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
48 years experience Pathology
Not likely: None of vitamin overdosages are characterized by skin growths. You need to consult with your doctor.
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Daniel Conway
35 years experience General Surgery
Yes: A chronic fissure will often develop a "sentinel tag" at the base of the fissure. If you have growths elsewhere it may be unrelated to the fissure.
4 thanks
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
55 years experience Pediatrics
Skin tags: Yes, sking tags can be found anywhere on the body.
1 comment
A 50-year-old member asked:
Dr. Richard Tholen
40 years experience Plastic Surgery
Rarely.: This may be something else, so have it checked by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and definitive diagnosis and treatment is possible at the same ti ... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Gross
45 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Spots: You need to see a Dematologist
1 thank
A 57-year-old female asked:
Dr. Fred Orlando
35 years experience Ophthalmology
Which one?: "skin tags" usually refers to papillomas- common growths around the eyes and sometimes on the neck and elsewhere. They are elevated off the skin + loo ... Read More
1 thank
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Morris Westfried
45 years experience Dermatology
Hemangiomas?: These could represent tiny collections of blood which are common. If taking blood thinners these could be under skin and be microbleeding but should b ... Read More
2 thanks
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
See dermatologist: Can be many things. See a dermatologist for evaluation.
A 54-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jerome Litt
70 years experience Dermatology
FLAKY NASOLABIALS: This may be seborrheic dermatitis. With no photo i cannot be sure. Shampoo your scalp (yes, scalp) daily with a tar shampoo. Use an o-t-c Hydrocortiso ... Read More
2 thanks
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bruce Saran
32 years experience Ophthalmology
Stys: It's probably a sty, a moderately inflamed "sweat duct" in the eyelid. I tell my patients to get a damp wash cloth and pop it in the microwave for 30 ... Read More
2 thanks
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience Dermatology
Cellulitis is a: a concern and looks nothing like a pimple. I would see doctor preferably dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment
1 thank
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arthur Balin
46 years experience Dermatology
Skin tags: Not usually. But sometimes a person can have filliform warts inside their nose. See your doctor or a dermatologist to check them out.
1 thank
A 7-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ernest Fischer
10 years experience Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Eczema possible: Sounds like eczema is possible as at this young age it tends to present on the face. Moisture rashes are common too. Psoriasis is very unlikely to app ... Read More
1 thank
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Get checked.: Recommend dermatologic eval to determine diagnosis and to formulate treatment plan.
A 56-year-old member asked:
Dr. Cheryl Levin
15 years experience Dermatology
Hard bump: This may be as harmless as a blocked hair follicle, but may be a more serious infection, harmless or harmful tumor. Please get it checked by a healthc ... Read More
1 thank
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam answered
35 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Keratosis Pilaris: Please see a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Krishna Narayanan
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Yes: Yes if there is infection.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Devin
46 years experience Dentistry
Tongue Tissue Tags: Tissue tags are common on the tongue. Scalloping of the border of the tongue often matches the grooves between the teeth. Unless there is trauma durin ... Read More
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Itchy Mole: An itchy mole can be a symptom of melanoma, an aggressive form of skin cancer. However, you have to take into consideration other factors that may be ... Read More
2 thanks
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Keratosis: Most likely these are seborrheic keratoses - elevated, rough overgrowth of the epithelium common in aging. If you are young, they more likely are plu ... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Frank Kuitems
38 years experience Internal Medicine
Not : Not contagious unless you have some kind of rash or infection recommend a HealthTap visit or primary care doctor visit for specific diagnosis and trea ... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
31 years experience Family Medicine
Papilloma: Most likely papillomavirus i would be a busy checked by a physician.
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits