U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Skin eruptions on legs

A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Pain Management 21 years experience
Uribel & Gabapentin: Gabapentin would be more of the culprit than uribel though skin reactions are still much less common in general with gabapentin. Your skin eruptions... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Fromowitz
20 years experience
Skin care: Try to use an exfoliating moisturizer like amlactin to help peel off the rough dry skin. Then in the evening you can use a hydrating lotion like cerav... Read More
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
You may be washing: Your hands too much causing excessive dryness. Eruptions could be from irritation to some agents, chemicals, etc. Get checked for any circulation or b... Read More
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Stanley Katz
Dermatology 48 years experience
See dermatologist: need to be eval by dermatologist. prob nothing serious, but a trained eye is needed to properly treat this problem. see dermatologist.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Monib Zirvi
Dermatology 22 years experience
Multiple causes: Your symptoms could be due a number of different conditions including some nerve disorders or skin conditions. Consulting a neurologist and dermatolog... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Internal Medicine 13 years experience
Rash: Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermato... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Dr. can look at it: A rash can be from many causes, such as: viral infections, other infections, medication causes, strep throat, hot-tub rashes, heat rashes, reactions ... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Pathology 20 years experience
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a prope... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ashu Syal
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis 31 years experience
Yes: Any chemicals irritate the skin rashes. Best option is to avoid swimming for time being. The more you irritate the skin rash, the longer it takes to c... Read More
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See your doctor: Symptoms like these are best deterimed by a thorough evaluation by your physician. Based on his/her findings, a treatment plan can be developed to he... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Isobe
Phlebology 55 years experience
See Dermatologist: It is nearly impossible to make a diagnosis of a skin eruption without looking at the area. Seek help of a dermatologist in your area.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership