Top answers from doctors based on your search:

risk of getting tattoo while on steroids

Dr. Vicki Levine
41 years experience Dermatology
2 risks: There is an increased risk of wound infection and the wound may take longer to heal.

Dr. Arlo Miller
15 years experience Dermatology
2
49 years experience Pathology
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack answered
31 years experience General Surgery
Yes: Steroids can slow the healing process and can make one more prone to infection, but you should still heal your wounds.
Dr. Oscar Novick
58 years experience Pediatrics
Tattoo: If you are concerned about ruining your skin you should reconsider getting a tattoo,a decision you might regret in years to come
Dr. Todd Sisto
37 years experience Breast Surgery
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
57 years experience Psychiatry
Not take: No a take, no''a bloated''. Consult your doc yesterday. Why play with hormonal fire? You will get a nasty, ugly burn. You do care? Good goin, champ.
1
Dr. Nazhat Sharma
58 years experience Ophthalmology
1
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
32 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Lester Thompson
33 years experience Pathology