U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Red rash that looks like sunburn

A female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
See a dermatologist: Probably eczema. Best therapy usually a calcineurin inhibitor such as tacrolimus ointment.
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Rash : Its hard to diagnose without examining, possibilities can include eczema, skin infection, viral rash , certain connective tissues disorder related ras... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Aamir Siddiqui
Plastic Surgery 32 years experience
Healing skin: your skin has been damaged. keep it well moisturized and use sunblock spf 30 or greater every 2 hours while outside. All sunblocks have to be applied ... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Glueck
Clinical Lipidology 58 years experience
Skin infection: This could be a bacterial (strep or staph) infection of the skin, and can be very dangerous. If there is any evidence of a red streak going up and dow... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
This may be a simple: fungus infection (jock itch) but to be certain you should see a health care professional. Treatment with any of the over the counter medications in t... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Daniel Calloway
Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
Dermatitis: Sudden development of a painful skin rash can be related to multiple different diseases. However, in healthy individuals, it is usually a contact der... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Aurea Tomeski
Internal Medicine 61 years experience
Red face: Did you have this rash before your chemotherapy ? Did it appear after chemo ? Does it itch? See your dermatologist for evaluation .. Could it be rosa ... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Zach Patrick
Emergency Medicine 14 years experience
See a doctor: Rashes are very different and require a in person evaluation to accurately diagnose and treat.
A 54-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Allergy: You could have shoe allergy. See your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation to get the correct diagnosis and treatment.
A female asked:
Dr. Michael Sanders
Pulmonology 17 years experience
See below....: How long has this been going on? It could possibly be the start of shingles and the rash just hasn't appeared yet.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
I suspect you "tanned" too much. I prefer to call it cooking your skin and your got tanning machine burned. If you your are taking meds that predispos... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership