Top answers from doctors based on your search:

red peeling lips

Dr. Corinne Kauderer
36 years experience Wound care
1

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
36 years experience Pediatrics
A male asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Should get checked: This does not sound normal. You should see a dermatologist to have this area of skin evaluated Psoriasis is one of the many possibilities
Dr. Carlo Hatem
25 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
HSV: This is likely a muted manifestation of herpes simplex, more commonly you would have had some blisters there. It is usually self limited.
Dr. Tara Passow
40 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Justin Nelson
16 years experience Pediatric Dentistry
1
Dr. Mamina Turegano
Specializes in Dermatology
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
What were you given?: This sounds like a viral mouth infection and lips, possibly common cold sores; however you may also have a bacterial infection: time to get examined.
Dr. Timothy Brown
44 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Exam needed: Possible causes could include, among other things, yeast, herpes, contact dermatitis, eczema.
1