U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pus discharge from montgomery gland

A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Unlikely: Montgomery glands are like sebaceous glands , its infection is more like a bad infected pimple is not cancer, but you must see your doctor to treat w... Read More
Dr. Amy Deeken
Pathology 21 years experience
Pathology report?: A common cause of bloody nipple discharge is a benign papilloma. Most times, the duct has to be excised to remove the papilloma both to see if there ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Burning: I think the worst is over and all should be welly
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Galapon
Specializes in Family Medicine
Possible mastitis: This maybe evidence of a fairly common superficial infection of the underlying glands. It is more common in nursing mothers but can occur otherwise. Y... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Andrew Siegel
Urology 41 years experience
Urethritis: Often a std that infects and inflames the urethra, such as gonorrhea or chlamydia.
A male asked:
Dr. James Okamoto
Family Medicine 30 years experience
See specialist: Your symptoms sound more serious than a fissure alone, and it should not take 6 yrs to heal! Oxerute ointment can cause irritation and pain if you ar... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
NO: No harm. No help. If you have a boil, try hot soaks. When it drains, spontaneously or surgically, it will heal.
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Louis Krenn
Family Medicine 21 years experience
Infection: This could be one of several infections such as bacterial vaginosis, a yeast infection, or even possibly a sexually transmitted disease such as gonorr... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
It isn't clear from your question whether you or your partner is currently having pus-like discharge. Either way, an STD is a good possibility, especi... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Fungal infection: Try triple antibiotic cream. Also keep area as clean and dry as possible.
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
What you described suggests an infected pilonidal cyst. It would be prudent to see your doctor. If you are overweight, losing weight will help in con... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership