Top answers from doctors based on your search:
Disclaimer

Pregnancy after ectopic

A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso
16 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
It depends: Is the other fallopian tube intact? If there is still one fallopian tube and it is not scarred or damaged then chance of pregnancy is only minimally ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Left tube intact?: If your left Fallopian tube is still intact, pregnancy is still possible. However, whatever the problem was with the right Fallopian tube that caused ... Read More
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
'Yes,' but varies: The generic answer is 'usually yes.' one uncomplicated ectopic is not associated with infertility 70% of the time, but complications can be. Infertili ... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sure: After one ectopic pregnancy the recurrence risk is about 15% so you should be seen by your Ob Doctor very early in your pregnancy to rule out another ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
85%: The recurrence risk for an ectopic pregnancy is about 15% - so the likelihood of a normal pregnancy is about 85%. Good luck and see your doctor withi ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Pregnancy is quite possible. Eat right and keep your weight under control. Good luck!
2
2 thanks
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso
16 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Broad topic: Pregnancy after miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy can occur often naturally and should be monitored carefully to ensure it is progressing normally and ... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Berryman
53 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ectopic pregnancy: Having an ectopic pregnancy, it is important to evaluate the opposite side tube for patency (to see if it is open). Get a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) b ... Read More
3
3 thanks
A 38-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Wrong question: I do not believe there are any such restrictions. But one should avoid pregnancy for a cycle or two at least using birth control.
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
44 years experience Pediatrics
Possible but rare: Ectopic pregnancy after hysterectomy can be early (when the egg was already fertilized and not implanted at the time of hysterectomy and late ectopic ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month