U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pimples under eyelid

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Julan Crane
Pediatrics 26 years experience
Stye: Could be a blocked gland called a stye. Apply warm compress and if no improvement get examination

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
It's probably: A chalazion. Use a warm wash cloth frequently (at least four times per day). If this does not make it go away in two weeks, then see an ophthalmolog... Read More
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Chalazion: A persistent bump under the skin of the eyelid is usually a chalazion, a cyst which encloses the debris from the battle of your body to overcome what ... Read More
A 67-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Likely a stye: Use hot compresses as often as possible. If there is no improvement in a few days, see an eye doctor.
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Kermani
Ophthalmology 25 years experience
Try warm compress: Some of these (especially if an early style is forming) may respond to warm compresses 2 to 4 times daily. If the lesion persists, changes, mor worse... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marvin Ott
Emergency Medicine 21 years experience
You could try: some antibiotic ointment. If it starts to get larger, you develop spreading redness, or fever, see your doctor, as you may need oral antibiotics. Hope... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Ahdoot
22 years experience
Stye: Possibly a chalazion (stye). Try warm compresses. If it doesn't improve, see an ophthalmologist.
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Hector
Ophthalmology 10 years experience
Warm compresses: Apply warm compresses for a couple of minutes every couple of hours topical antibiotic may be needed.
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Thomas Wolf
Ophthalmology 42 years experience
Chalazion: An infected meibomian gland (chalazion) or hordeolum (stye) most likely.
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. George Yang
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Stye: It sounds like a stye (or chalazion). If it does not hurt, you can try warm compresses and gentle pressure on the stye to see if it can resolve. If ... Read More
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology 31 years experience
Stye?: If this little eyelid bump is on the margin or slightly inside, it may be a blocked oil gland (stye). These are generally sore to touch and may drain,... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership