U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Penis bleeding

A 27-year-old member asked:
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Penile bleeding : Bleeding from the penis should be evaluated. It's unclear but I assume the bleeding is a discharge and not on the skin. If it is discharged then it pr... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Bleeding Penis: This is unusual and there is no real answer without a full examination and investigation in person. Your boyfriend needs to be seen if this bleeding ... Read More
Dr. Francisco R. Rodriguez
Urology 10 years experience
Bleeding: Trauma, he may have ruptured a vessel in his urethra, usually heals itself.
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See doctor: or urologist and have it checked out to determine the cause then it can be treated.
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Torn tissue: The mechanics of sex will stretch and twist tissue. Sometimes this will produce small tears in the frenum, or attachment of the foreskin.That should b... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Seek good exam: Your hyper-sensitivity and bleeding needs to be examined and treated. While there seek info on safe-sex - always use a condom - even w/o planned penet... Read More
A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Kidney stone?: Above circumstances suggest possibly a migrated/passed kidney stone, among other possibilities. Overhydration along with acetaminophen or NSAID ( if n... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Henning
Anesthesiology 51 years experience
A urologist visit: Is in order. A cleanser, probably not betadine, is in order but obtaining a diagnosis is a more pressing need.
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Thomas Knecht
A Verified Doctoranswered
32 years experience
No such thing: Hi. Some species have a bone in the penis, and bones can fracture. Humans do NOT have a penis bone, and the human penis cannot fracture. The term "bon... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Internal Medicine 12 years experience
Infection: "Hematuria" or blood in the urine can many times be indicative of a urinary tract infection. Basically, an infection can manifest as blood in the uri... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership