Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Numbness in my thigh what kind of doctor should I see

Dr. Holly Barth
8 years experience General Practice
4

Dr. Stephen Pappachen
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Changing positions: This can help to temporarily shift some of the pressure from the sciatic nerve.
1
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
No: Numbness in the thigh can be from nerve compression in the lower back or upper thigh but not from the knee.
1
Dr. Martin Tamler
32 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
2
Dr. William Lages
67 years experience Rheumatology
1
Dr. Harold Fields
Numbness: trust your doctor. You may be having anxiety symptoms and may benefit from some relaxation exercises
1
Dr. Edward Berg
41 years experience Neurosurgery
When in doubt: Get an MRI to r/o more serious conditions. Numbness in all of these areas suggest more might be going on.
1
Dr. Chirag Patel
Specializes in Neurology
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
1
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Are you making a: request for medical documentation/ recommendations? If yes, we can not do that on the general health education of HealthTap.
1