Top answers from doctors based on your search:

my penis is curved up and to the right do i need to straighten out my penis

Dr. Laurence Levine
40 years experience Urology
5

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
3
24 years experience Psychiatry
Peyronie's disease ?: If you have peyronie's disease it may resolve on it's own for some people. I encourage you to see a urologist for evaluation & to discuss tx options.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
17 years experience General Practice
See your doc: I would recommend seeing your local trusted urologist.
1
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Peyronie's disease: This condition is called peyronie's disease and it may hamper intercourse. He should see a urologist to see if therapy is appropriate.
1
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
27 years experience Urology
Try verapamil gel: You have peyronie's disease. See a urologist and get a rx for verapamil gel. www.peedoc.com @thepeedoc.
13
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Susan Rhoads
1
Dr. Reza Emami
Specializes in Family Medicine
1