Top answers from doctors based on your search:

my dog bite me he is 6 months old he is fully vaccinated

Dr. Bahman Omrani
17 years experience Pain Management
Dr. Marvin Den
1

Dr. Ellen Altenburg
31 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Greg Sexton
39 years experience Plastic Surgery
Probably not: You should call your local health center and animal control center. The dog needs to be watched for a time to make sure he does not develop rabies.
3
46 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. David Earle
31 years experience General Surgery
1
1
Dr. Addagada Rao
56 years experience General Surgery
Probably: You have vaccination for rabies , due to unknown dog bite , there is no diet restrictions , eat what ever you are eating before dog bite.
2
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Symptoms: If you have been bitten and having symptoms then you should be checked.
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
25 years experience Psychiatry
An ER would likely: Provide wound care, tetanus shot if indicated, antibiotics in some situations and determine if rabies shots were medically indicated.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Great but...: In my experience, nothing is 100% guaranteed. All the best.
Dr. Terry Brenneman
45 years experience Pediatrics