U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Little black spots on skin

A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rose Merola
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 40 years experience
Dark spots: Let your pediatrician look at the spots, if he/she calls them mongolian spots they will fade without any treatment.
A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology 48 years experience
May be cherry: Angioma. Of no medical consequence, see a dermatologist or oculoplastic surgeon for more details and help.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rahil Malik
Obstetrics and Gynecology 11 years experience
See GYN: Your GYN doctor can help assess the area and determine if there is an infection that needs treatment Best Wishes Dr M
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 18 years experience
Dermatitis: You need to have a doctor lay eyes and hands on the rash for an appropriate diagnosis. Dermatologist are the skin doctors.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Taylor
Dermatology 48 years experience
See a dermatologist: There are lots of possibilities. The safest route is to see and dermatologist for a correct diagnosis and treatment.
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Phillip Frist
Dentistry 47 years experience
See Dermatologist: You need to have the dark spots evaluated to determine what they are, then they can be treated properly. Most dark spots are ok but should never be t... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Berger
Dermatology 42 years experience
May be yeast: Would go to a dermatologist as may be a non dangerous yeast infection easily removed.
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Age spots: The term ‘age spots’, or lentigines, refers to the brownish spots that, over time appear on your face and body as a result of overexposure to the sun.... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
See: You should see your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. This way you can get the best treatment for these spots.
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Eval: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/c... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership