Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Last month I had a very long period 7 days when my period last around 5 days this month my period started 9 days early and the blood is a brownish almost black color what could be the causes of this Should I be worried

May be a temporary: hormonal imbalance. The blood is brown because there is old blood / tissue being cleaned from the uterus.
Dr. Mark Wert
Emergency Medicine 30 years experience

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Yash Khanna
It may be normal: It may be normal but you should discuss with your gynecologist if you are concerned.
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Not normal: Consistent pain with sex, and consistent bleeding with sex are not normal. Don't worry, but you'll want to be checked by a doctor if this persists.
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pathology 49 years experience
Dr.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Kimberlynn Heller
Dr. Jeff Livingston