Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Last month I had a very long period 7 days when my period last around 5 days this month my period started 9 days early and the blood is a brownish almost black color what could be the causes of this Should I be worried

24 years experience in Psychiatry
May be a temporary: hormonal imbalance. The blood is brown because there is old blood / tissue being cleaned from the uterus.

Dr. Susana Sixto-rodriguez
24 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
It may be normal: It may be normal but you should discuss with your gynecologist if you are concerned.
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
Hormonal fluctuation: Get a pap and pelvic exam by your gyn and keep a menstrual diary or journal.
1
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
48 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Jeffrey Levine
30 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Dr. Kimberlynn Heller
17 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
5