Top answers from doctors based on your search:

juvederm lip augmentation before and after

Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
55 years experience in Plastic Surgery
With : With fillers - i personally would recommend it as a saturday procedure and not as a lunch time proceedure.

Dr. Michael Edwards
36 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Lip : Lip fillers, such as juvederm, typically last about 9 months but duration will vary. Dr. Edwards.
Dr. Michael Kulick
41 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Lip augmentation?: Look at this site - copy and paste http://www.drkulick.com/face-procedures-san-francisco/lip-augmentation/ Too much to type here
Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Elliot Duboys
43 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. James Bates
35 years experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
No. : No. Exercise before you get it done and you can return to the gym the next day. Check with your injecting doctor for his/her recommendation.
1
Dr. Arthur Balin
46 years experience in Dermatology
1
Dr. Joseph Mele
31 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience in Dermatology
1
Dr. Megan Jack
20 years experience in Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Scott Tucker
38 years experience in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Lawrence Colen
45 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ron Pelton
36 years experience in Facial Plastic Surgery
It : It depends on how the augmentation is done. If it simply done with a filler, you can return to normal activities essentially right away.
1
Dr. David Shifrin
16 years experience in Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Todd Sisto
36 years experience in Breast Surgery
Yes: Many. Augmentation can be done with injectables, alloderm or fat from the pts own body.
Dr. Keith Denkler
41 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Bumps Can Improve: Bumps may get better after some time and firm massage/pressure. The bluish discoloration may remain and need hyaluronidase.
Dr. Terrence Higgins
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
2
Dr. Ron Pelton
Any : Any pain that you have goes away as soon as the needle is removed. If the injector gives you a nerve block, almost all of the pain is taken away.
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
Dr. Keith Denkler
41 years experience in Plastic Surgery
1