Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is there is a difference between sulfur and sulfa

Dr. Scott Williamson
Specializes in Family Medicine
7

Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
Some do: Many wines from all over the world contain sulfates, which are sulfur-containing molecules. Thsi is not the same as the drug 'sulfa.'.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
No: Sulpha is an antibiotic usually sold in the form of bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim). Vitamin c is vitamin c alone!
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
1
Dr. Richard Wasserman
43 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Mehmet Basaran
37 years experience Allergy and Immunology
They are not related: By sulfa I am assuming you mean an antibiotic. This is not related to sulfates or to sulfur.
Dr. Andrew Murphy
28 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Karen Dantin
Compare: Read the labels. The difference will be evident when you compare the ingredients
1
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
No.: Sulphates are found naturally in the human body and are not the "sulfa" moiety!
1