Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is there any problem if the sperm is daily leaking

Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Confused!: I am one confused doctor.. You are a 22 year old female and you have sperm? Or are you a 22 male wearing panties ....now I am really confused..
Dr. Tso Chen
Dr. Tso Chen answered
Would like to help: Can you please clarify your question? I'm not sure what you meant by sperm leaking.
25 years experience Psychiatry

Dr. Paul Turek
35 years experience Urology
6
25 years experience Psychiatry
No: Sperm leaking out of the vagina after vaginal intercourse or sperm emissions from the tip of the penis will not cause health problems.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Vaginal Secretions: It is not semen. It is your own body's fluids or vaginal secretions.
1
Dr. Charles Whiting
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
Would not: Anticipate that sperm exposed to air outside of vagina would survive for five days.
Dr. Francisco R. Rodriguez
9 years experience Urology
Erection: Sometimes sexual arousal can cause the glands in the penis to produce fluid that you may see in your meatus. Nothing abnormal.
2
25 years experience Psychiatry
2
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
73 years experience Preventive Medicine
It is perfectly normal: Often associated with a dream, referred to as a "wet dream"
1