Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is terbinafine an antibiotic

Dr. Matt Wachsman

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dermatologist: You may want to have your doctor refer you to a dermatologist. They have specific tests to discover the type of organism you have.
2
24 years experience Psychiatry
24 years experience Psychiatry
Lamisil (terbinafine): Lamisil (terbinafine) is used to treat fungal infections of scalp & nails.
1
Dr. Joel Gallant
35 years experience Infectious Disease
Yes, but...: ...It's an unusual place for a fungal infection, which is more likely to occur in the groin than on the penis.
Dr. Scott Shields
28 years experience Podiatry
2
24 years experience Psychiatry
Lamisil (terbinafine): FDA pregnancy Category B - usually ok.
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease
1
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
21 years experience Pediatric Pulmonology
No: it may not affect milk supply per se, but it will appear in the breast milk - consult your doctor about this