Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is ok to lay on my belly if im 12weeks pregnant

Dr. David Escobar
1
Dr. David Escobar
1

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
Too many unanswered.: Issues. When did you have sex, did you miss your period, etc. However two weeks into pregnancy would not upset you laying on your belly!
1
Dr. William Schmidt
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Think your ok: I don't know the answer to the question but we both know whom to ask. Give your OB a call and ask him. You could also check at urgent care.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Bahman Omrani
16 years experience Pain Management
Hernia : This may be a hernia, most likely an umbilical hernia in an 18 year old female.
Dr. Michael Gabor
32 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
There is: no need to speculate. If you think you could be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test to be sure.
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: Not recommend wither side or back as long as it is not flat on your back must be propped up with pillows.
Dr. Jane Van Dis
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Joseph Accurso
28 years experience Radiology
Is it low,: Just above your bladder? If so, it could be your uterus, which will stretch and enlarge to make room for the fetus.
1