Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Is it normal to have pull a hair out of your anus

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Normal: You can pluck it if you can take some brief pain. If it is a big annoyance, you can get electrolysis or laser for permanent removal.
Dr. Safiyya Shabazz
Yes: That is normal. If you really don't like it, have it removed a la brazilian wax or another method. Shaving might grow back a little itchy.
Dr. Tatyana Golub
It is normal: It is normal for female to have hair around anus.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Normal Anatomy: This is 100% normal. You have nothing wrong with you.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Dr. Mark Mcgranahan
Dr. Anees Ahmad
Hair: they will start growing in 24 hours.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
How long it...: ... Takes for your beard to grow should be a good gauge.
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Nope: This doesn't happen. Pubic lice (not "fleas") need to grasp a hair in order to feed and survive. Don't worry about it.
A male asked:
Pathology 49 years experience
Dr. James Eitner