Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is it normal to find bone chips after graph is done

Dr. Creighton Wright
55 years experience General Surgery
No: See the surgeon. Revision of the stump is likely to be needed, with shortening of the bone as part of the process.

Dr. Majid Jamali
25 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
34 years experience Medical Oncology
Could happen: If the bone lesion is big enough and if the radiologist is perspicacious enough to see it.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
1
Dr. Navita Modi
24 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Watch your symptoms : I will watch my symptoms for 24 hour ,use heating pad and also tyelonol extra strength,if you donot feel better see your obgyn for further evaluation
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
1
Dr. John Munshower
NO: If you fractured your bone, you should have had some medical intervention in less than 2 months?
Dr. Tariq Niazi
42 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
You should have been: Eating before you left the hospital. The bone will not spill out, as you put it. There is no connection between eating and the bone grafting!
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology