Top answers from doctors based on your search:

If I am allergic to reflag can I take hydroxyzine

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
20 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Yes: No issues whatsoever, I have several patients that do this and I do not observe an interaction.

Dr. Matt Wachsman
2
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
28 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Allergy: Doubt your reaction is to lettuce, which is mostly water, couldbe due to other things, you should see your doctor about it.
Dr. Lee Perry
Dr. Lee Perry answered
16 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Antihistamine: Hydroxyzine is a sedating antihistamine that decreases pruritus (itch) and may cause drowsiness.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
28 years experience Pain Management
Discuss with your: Discuss with your doctor. They will help you understand why they prescribed it and what are the alternatives.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosch
48 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Watch for sedation : Hydroxyzine can be very sedating. Low dose is 10mg and max if tolerated is 50-100mg.
3
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
13 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Marsha Davis
Depends: For most people it takes abot an hour for the medicine to be absorbed and start to work.
1
Dr. Shah Chowdhury
41 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Please Clarify: Can you please re-ask this question and include why a 20 year old male would be taking such a large dose of this medication.