Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i hit my knee and it hurts

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more

Dr. John Ayres
36 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan
53 years experience Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery
Get evaluated: Dash board injury is one way for injury to the knee cap, the crucitaes as well the condyles of the femur, would suggest a full eval including xrays.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
1
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Mohamed Rafiq Abbas
Specializes in Palliative Care
A male asked:
Dr. Edwin Perez
18 years experience Anesthesiology
1
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
41 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Safe.: With a plica excision you should be safe to play rugby, and you are not predisposed to other injury just by excision of the plica.
Dr. Donald Colantino
1
Dr. Mark Hutchinson
33 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Blood clot?: Probably should go to ER to get checked with Doppler ultrasound for possible DVT
1
Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg
Knee pain: Knee pain can be due to osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid, gout or other autoimmune diseases. You need to consult your physician for a work up
4