Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a callus on the bottom of my foot

Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
9 years experience Podiatry
2
Dr. Payam Rafat
22 years experience Podiatry
Pumice Stone: Try using a pumice stone. If you are diabetic or have poor circulation, you should have it taken care of by your podiatrist.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Could be a callus: Could be a wart, could be a porokeratosis.
1
Dr. Scott Keith
44 years experience Podiatry
Dr. Robert Jackson
43 years experience Dermatology
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. Your dermatologist can give you a better treatment than gold bond.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Dr. Linda Hamidjaja
Specializes in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Louis Petrie
35 years experience Travel Medicine
Foot Callous: Yes, this type of padding is effective for a callous.
Dr. Bret Boyle
28 years experience Wound care
3
A male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
I would see : A foot doctor who can confirm that is all it is and could remove it and explain to you why it was there from a biomechanical perspective.
1