U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a bump in my vagina and i hurts when its touched what can i do to get rid off it without going to the doctors

A 19-year-old member asked:
Dr. Usha Mukhytar
Gynecology 27 years experience
Bartholin's abscess: Most likely you may take siz baths and antibiotics it may require minr surgery to drain abscess and marsupalize it.
A female asked:
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Family Medicine 24 years experience
Recommendation : Calcium deposition at any place of the body required more careful diet : avoid acid and spicy food, more fluids. In some patient tomato sauce and prod... Read More
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: If those, are in fact, calcium deposits then no, those will need to be removed surgically.
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Obstetrics & Gynecology 35 years experience
Difficult: You probably have hidradenitis suppuritiva. Associated with being overweight, smoking, prediabetes/diabetes, family history. See consultation with an ... Read More
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
See doctor: You could be having hidradenitis suppurativa. Please consult your doctor. http://patient.info/health/hidradenitis-suppurativa-leaflet
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See your doctor: If your symptoms are that intesnse, you need to see your doctor. Only he/she can make a correct diagnosis based on a physical examination.
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Surgery: What you described suggests a Bartholin Cyst. Your doctor can remove. Do not try to pop it. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fr... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Obstetrics and Gynecology 19 years experience
Exam: A few ideas come to mind. Tiny bumps on the inside of the vagina are most commonly condylomas or reaction to hpv virus. But these don't typically have... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Needs evaluation: There are so many things that could cause this. The next step if to schedule a visit for an evaluation to determine what the bumps are and decide what... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
Wart virus: The outer portion of the vagina (vulva) is sensitive to clothing irritation. The "bumps" could be wart virus which can be painful and to be certain, y... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Sherer
Anesthesiology 38 years experience
No: I would not do this, as it is not designed for that and may cause irritation.
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Inflammation: There can be inflammation without any other symptoms. If simple douching doesn't do the trick, see your doctor.