Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I had sex on the last day of my period and I took the morning after pill the next day now I am experiencing bleeding

Dr. Maureen Mays
Specializes in Clinical Lipidology
1

Dr. Christopher Stanley
31 years experience Gynecology
U need real BC: If you are going to have sex, please use effective and reliable contraception.
Dr. Timothy Raichle
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience Pediatrics
No period: It could be just hormonal If you're not taking the Oral contraceptive correctly but take a pregnancy test to rule that out.
Dr. Cynthia Frazier
38 years experience Gynecology
Dr. Monique Ruberu
18 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pills: Start your ovps on the 1st day of bleeding to reduce mid cycle breakthrough bleeding.... If you are concerned about pregnancy consider taking a test.
Dr. Douglas Lawson
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Chevies Newman
3
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Dr. Kyle Baker
32 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Jeff Livingston
24 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Can happen: Best to use consistent contraception to avoid these situations
32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Justin Diedrich
13 years experience Gynecology
1
Dr. Jane Lykins
2
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Douglas Lawson
2
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible pregnancy: The timing would put you at the greatest risk for conception. A pregnancy test will be positive by the time your period is due, if you did conceive.
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Dario Roque
11 years experience Gynecologic Oncology