Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I had sex on the last day of my period and I took the morning after pill the next day now I am experiencing bleeding

Dr. Timothy Raichle

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Take a test: If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Maureen Mays
Specializes in Clinical Lipidology
Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Dub: Dysfunctional uterine bleeding could lead to anemia if blood los is not arrested. See your doctor for proper evaluation please
Dr. Christopher Stanley
Gynecology 32 years experience
U need real BC: If you are going to have sex, please use effective and reliable contraception.
Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Dr. Ralph Boling
Reaction to : the morning after hormones, most likely, if persistent, talk to your doctor.