Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I can voluntarily shake my eyes Is this normal

Dr. Robert Chang
Specializes in Ophthalmology
Yes: Voluntary nystagmus is possible -- often quoted 8% of the population can induce it (usually convergence) high frequency and hard to sustain.
Dr. Julan Crane
Eye shaking : I suppose since it is voluntary then nothing to worry about

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Andrew Dutka
Neurology 45 years experience
A male asked:
Nystagmus?: Get checked to see if you have nystagmus and to determine tha cause.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Daniel Gradin
Ophthalmology 36 years experience
Dr. Justin ORourke
Clinical Psychology 10 years experience
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Specializes in Ophthalmology
Dr. Jay Bradley
LASIK Surgery 18 years experience
Endorphins: Endorphins (epinephrine/norepinephrine) are released when a person is angered and this causes your muscles to shake.
Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Ophthalmology 40 years experience
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 34 years experience
It sounds like: You have end-gaze nystagmus. This is a few beats of eye jerking when looking to the extreme left or right. It is normal.
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Specializes in Ophthalmology