Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I am terrified that my spotting is more serious than just missing 3 birth control pills

Dr. Julan Crane
25 years experience Pediatrics
Spotting : It's from not taking your pills correctly. Increases your chance of pregnancy also so consider taking a pregnancy test

Dr. Lori Semel
35 years experience Pediatrics
Absolutely: Please be sure to also use a reliable back up method for this cycle to avoid an unwanted pregnancy!
1
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Normal: this is mild withdrawal bleeding since you missed 2 days. Just keep taking pills and go right into your next pack after finishing this pack.
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Felicia Donald
39 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Moshe Dekel
47 years experience Gynecology
Dr. Wendy Askew
24 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Brad Douglas
Yes: As birth control pills help to balance your hormone levels.
Dr. Bryan Treacy
35 years experience Gynecology
1