U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How to stop marstabating

A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
We all need to eat: to live. Are you bingeing? Over eating? Consider becoming part of Over Eater's Anonymous. It is free. You will obtain automatic support with education... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Tony Hoanswered
Internal Medicine 15 years experience
Sepsis?: The only way to treat sepsis is to treat the underlying infection, usually with high dose and IV antibiotics.
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Med eval.: Weeing? Peeing? Weeping? If you have urinary incontinence - a medical evaluation may help to determinethe cause.
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mahesh Allam
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
Eat healthy: Eat healthy food (fruit, vegetables) when hungry & stop when hunger is gone. Avoid fast food & try to cook meals for yourself. Good luck.
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management 40 years experience
Pain labor: How about an epidural which is placed at the appropriate time during labor.
A member asked:
Dr. Karen Butler
Family Medicine 22 years experience
Addiction: You are mentally depending on them. They are tasty but not meant for everyday consumption. Try to substitute for another candy and get off the Vicks
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Wrong place to ask: Only a physician that has the benefit of your full history, testing & lab values and an exam should ever offer an opinion. You have provided no in... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Trichotillomania: It is a form of OCD. and habit reversal therapy works best . You can make an appiontment with a health care prime psychiatrist and start your treat... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Frank Pancotto
47 years experience
Imodium (loperamide) 1-2 up to 3 : Try Imodium (loperamide) 1-2 tid.
A 69-year-old male asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Tinnitus: Tinnitus is noise or ringing in the ears. There is no drug for cure. Tinnitus is not a disease, but a condition that can result from many underlying c... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership